- Object based scripting programming language.
- Client-side technology and exception handelling.
- DOM Manipulation.
- Validating User’s input.
- Handels Date and time.
- Platform independent.
- Browser Compatible.
- User friendly and inbuilt functions.
Ways of adding js to your page
Internal scripts are directly added inside the Html source code.
In the external script, the code is written separately. The link of that separate script is added to the Html page.
- Code editors like Atom, Brackets, Webstorm, Sublime-text..etc are required.
- Browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox..etc. are required.
- If you want to use frameworks you can simple download it.