Random image feed project is a simple web-based project. We are building a simple app that displays random images. The project is easy to use. We are using the Unsplash website to get the random image and display it to the users. The image size has been specified as 300×300. It has a simple layout.
Building the project
How to use this project?
- Download the project.
- Extract the zip file & get the folder.
- Set up an editor or IDE. (vs code, sublime text, atom)
- Open the project folder on the editor.
- Launch the program in the browser. (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- See the random image generated.
- Enjoy & Share.
Click the button below to get the source code for this project.